The Xiaomi Mi A2 smartphone received this week its update package for the month of September. This update aims to improve the security of the device and fix some bugs, which directly influence the stability of the device and optimize performance.
The device had already received a major update in August, which was quite significant due to the arrival of the recording mode at 60 FPS, in FullHD resolution. Although it seems simple, for those who constantly use the device’s shooting mode, this functionality allows for much greater creative freedom.
Officially launched at the end of July , the Xiaomi Mi A2 has hit the market to bring upgrades to features that the previous version left to be desired. With premium intermediary performance, thanks to the Snapdragon 660 chipset and three storage options, the device can be a good alternative for those who want to import a smartphone and do not want to spend a lot of money, since it costs from € 249 (~ R $ 1,103) .
Xiaomi Mi A2
75.4 x 158.7 x 7.3 mm
5.99 inches – 2160×1080 px
- LTPS IPS LCD screen 5.99 inches, about 77.4% of the front
- Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2160 pixels), 403 pixels per inch
- 4 GB | 6 GB RAM
- 32 GB | 64 GB | 128 GB internal memory
- MicroSD card slot up to 256 GB
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- Kryo 260 eight-core processor running at up to 2.2 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 512 as graphics card
- Dual 12 MP camera (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.9 “, 1.25μm) + 20 MP (f / 1.75, 1 / 2.8”, 2.0μm)
- 20 MP front camera (f / 1.75, 2.0 μm)
- Fingerprint reader (back)
- Dual SIM hybrid
- Dimensions of 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm and weight of 168 grams
- 3.010 mAh battery
- Android One as an operating system
If you already have your device on hand, make sure the notification for the update package has arrived on your device. If no warning message has appeared, you can manually check by going to Settings> System> System update> Check for updates.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .