Its Chinese version ( Maimang 7 ) had earned a release date scheduled for September 15, but ended up being announced a few hours ago, surprising everyone.
The model in question will bring to the pre-order buyers an extra USB-C cable and an 18W car charger – something that would be very welcome here in the West as well.
Released only in variants with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage, the Chinese Mate 20 Lite has prices starting at ¥ 2400 (~ R $ 1451) .
It will arrive in stores from September 12 in the colors gold, blue and black, and with the same processor, screen and cameras of the model released in the West.
- 6.3 “Full HD + Screen (2340 × 1080)
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 710
- Processor: Octa-core up to 2.2 GHz (4x 2.2GHz + 4×1.7GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G51 MP4
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB
- Rear Camera: Dual – 20 MP (f / 1.8) + 2 MP
- Front camera: Dual – 24 MP (f / 2.0) + 2 MP
- Screen: FullHD + of 6.3 “and 19.5: 9 aspect ratio
- 3.750 mAh battery with fast charging
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo with customization EMUI 8.2
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .