Oppo has launched several smartphones in recent weeks, including the R17 Pro , which features a triple camera set, biometric reader under the display, and Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with 8 GB of RAM. Now a new variant of the device with a little less memory was found in the Geekbench, keeping the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
In the benchmark single-core test, Oppo, which has CPH1887 model, recorded an interesting score of 1817, while in the multi-core it scored 5930 points. Here, the chipset is seen allied to 6GB of RAM, and it is curious that the Geekbench listing has been removed. It is difficult to know the name of the CPH1887 device since there is no other record of it in other sources. Since R17 Pro has 8 GB of RAM, this may be a slightly cheaper version of it.
- AMOLED screen of 6.4 “Full HD + (2340 x 1080) with protection Gorilla Glass 6
- Snapdragon 710 Processor
- 8GB of RAM
- 128 GB internal memory (non-expandable)
- Rear triple camera of 12 (f / 1.5 ~ f / 2.4) + 20 MP + 3D sensor
- Front camera of 25 MP (f / 2.0)
- Fingerprint reader under the screen
- Super VOOC 3700 mAh battery with fast charging
- Operating system Android 8.1 Oreo (ColorOS 5.1)
- Colors: blue and purple gradient
Considering that the Oppo R17 Pro has a fingerprint reader under the display, if the CPH1871 is even a cheaper variant of the main model, it can also remove this feature by putting a common sensor in the back if you really want to reduce the price . Anyway, we’ll have to wait a bit for more news.