Sony Xperia XZ3 is a smartphone that we saw for the first time on Onleaks renderings . Recently, we could see him again on the press . Now the same source has published a new render. This time, one that presents all the colors of the housing of the new flagship. They will be four different shades.
Sony Xperia XZ3 has hit the market in four color versions of the housing. The following renderer shows that they are purple, black, gray and green. The latter looks really interesting and it remains that it will also appear in Poland. The appearance of the smartphone has been known before. There are no surprises here.
Sony Xperia XZ3 has a screen with an aspect ratio of 18: 9 and a single camera at the back of the case. Rumors suggest that the company could use a new IMX586 sensor with a matrix of 48 megapixels. Is it done, we will see in a few days. In addition, expect a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6 GB RAM or at least 64 GB of data space.
The price of Sony Xperia XZ3 smartphone is not known yet. However, it is almost certain that it will not be low, as it was with the Xperia XZ2. Premiere this week . During IFA 2018, which begin in four days. Known Xperia XZ3 technical data can be found below.
Sony Xperia XZ3 – specifications
- 5.7-inch TRILUMINOS screen with Full HD + or QHD + resolution
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 GB RAM type LPDDR4
- 64 or 128 GB UFS flash memory
- MicroSD memory card reader with a capacity of up to 400 GB
- 13 megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- camera with LED (no details)
- 3050 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem category 18
- dual SIM (optional)
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 158.3 x 73.08 x 9.9 / 10.1 mm
- Android 9 Pie (?)