One of the biggest highlights of the device should be its five cameras , and the Snapdragon 845 will be responsible for ensuring a good performance. Now, while LG does not manifest itself, new information indicates that the V40 has already received its first certification .
The documents available are from the GCF, or Global Certification Forum, and do not bring any technical specification or visual feature of the device. Even so, this may already be regarded as the first clue that the LG V40 really exists.
On the page provided, it is still possible to note that the code of the LG V40 is LM-V405UA, and all connections available on the test unit are listed. For now, despite rumors and speculation, LG still does not express about a possible release date for the device.
Even so, some sources indicate that the officialisation should take place until October of this year . In addition, the new top-of-the-line camera can boast three 12 MP, 16 MP and 12 MP sensors on its rear working in conjunction with two 8 MP and 5 MP front cameras.
Closing the possible set variants with 64 GB and 128 GB of storage, 6 GB RAM and a 3,300 mAh battery to power a 6.4-inch screen with Quad HD + resolution. Check out the technical details of the LG V40:
- 6.4-inch P-OLED screen in 19.5: 9 aspect ratio with Quad HD +
- Qualcomm SNapdragon 845 Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB and 128 GB internal storage
- Three rear cameras of 12 MP (f / 1.5), 16 MP (f / 1.9) and 12 MP (f / 2.4)
- Two 8MP and 5MP front-facing cameras
- 3,300 mAh battery with fast charging
- Quad DAC Sound Technology and Stereo Boombox Speakers
- IP68 certification against water and dust
- Dimensions of 158.8 x 75.8 x 7.79 mm
- Weight of 169 grams
Looking forward to the arrival of the LG V40? Tell us your expectation here in the comments. Check also our opinion about the arrival of the V35 in national territory .