A few days ago we saw the first photos of the OnePlus 6T box , with a phone rendering revealed yesterday showing what we can expect from the triple rear camera. Now another image has been found, displaying the device, running the HydrogenOS, indicating that it may be the Chinese version of the device. For some reason, the left side of the smartphone, in the rendering displaying the front, the buttons do not appear, but in the one that shows the rear, they are there.
The missing volume slider and side control buttons may identify that it was an error, or that it is a false concept. Whatever the situation, the final product should be present on the left side of the OnePlus 6T, while the power button is on the right. Anyway, what it all indicates is that it will be based on sister company device, the Oppo R17 Pro.
In addition, we see that OnePlus will maintain the red color in case the photo confirms. The famous phrase “Designed by OnePlus”, long seen in branded products, is present at the bottom of the device, next to the manufacturer’s logo.
- 6.4-inch OLED screen with Full HD + resolution and drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 8-core processor
- 8 GB of RAM memory
- 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB of storage
- Three rear cameras: 12 MP (variable aperture f / 1.5-f / 2.4) + 20 MP + TOF 3D
- 25 MP front camera with AI enhancements
- Two-cell battery of 1,850 mAh resulting in the equivalent of 3,700 mAh
- Fast Charge 50W DashCharge (40% in 10 minutes)
The device will have such a notch in drop format, where only the front camera will be warm, with the speaker just above. The edges are extremely thin, and only the bottom is a little less thin. We also know that the fingerprint reader will be included below the display, being one of the main novelties of the model. Anyway, to confirm all this, we will have to wait a bit, probably until November, when it can be made official.