The biggest point is that the OnePlus 6T will have a design very similar to what we saw in Oppo R17 . This is because, in addition to the already confirmed drop notch, the 6T will have on its rear a configuration that bets on only two cameras in a vertical position .
This way, it seems, the OnePlus 6T will not hit the market with three cameras on its back, and the small hole below the lens is likely to be dedicated to the LED flash. Check out the images that were leaked in China.
As we can see, the hood does not reserve space for the digital reader. That’s because OnePlus itself has already confirmed that it will be docked under the device’s screen , something that was very much celebrated by Chinese fans.
Other details that appear on the hood is the presence of a side cutout for the on and off button and alert key. The volume knobs will be on the left side, there is a cutout for the traditional P2 input for headphones, USB and also speaker.
For now, the images confirm what was already expected for the look of the OnePlus 6T. Now, when it comes to data sheets, rumors point to the presence of the Snapdragon 845 processorrunning in conjunction with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
- 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with Full HD + resolution and drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- GPU Adreno 630
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
- Three 12MP rear cameras (variable aperture f / 1.5-f / 2.4) + 20 MP + TOF 3D
- 25 MP front camera with AI enhancements
- Two-cell battery of 1,850 mAh resulting in the equivalent of 3,700 mAh
- Fast Charge 50W DashCharge (40% in 10 minutes)
- Android 9.0 Foot with Oxygen OS
What do you think about the possible look of the OnePlus 6T? Tell us your opinion here in the comments. Be sure to check out our review video of OnePlus 5T’s predecessor :
OnePlus 6 is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .