While it’s not official, the OnePlus 6T has gained a lot of speculation about its visual and internal features. Now, new concept images promise to show the ultimate design of the smartphone.
Created by the PhoneArena website , the renderings display the device with a notch in the drop format, which increases the use of the front portion. Check the following images:
According to the images, the notch would only house the camera and the sensors of luminosity and proximity. In this way, the sound output used would be above the screen. In addition, the site imagines the device with fingerprint reader under the screen and three main cameras.
The features are in line with the photos of the alleged OnePlus 6T box leaked on the interneton Tuesday (4), which even showed some technical specifications of the top of the line. These include two 1850 mAh battery cells, three rear cameras – one with a ToF 3D sensor – and a 6.4-inch OLED screen.
Rumors 03 Sep
To date, there is no exact date for the launch of OnePlus 6T. If the company’s traditional programming remains, the announcement should be made in October of this year.
What do you think of the images regarding the future top of the line OnePlus? Join us!
- 6.4-inch OLED screen with Full HD + resolution and drop notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
- Three 12MP rear cameras (variable aperture f / 1.5-f / 2.4) + 20 MP + TOF 3D
- 25 MP front camera with AI enhancements
- Two-cell battery of 1,850 mAh resulting in the equivalent of 3,700 mAh
- Fast Charge 50W DashCharge (40% in 10 minutes)
Take advantage also to watch our review video of the predecessor OnePlus 5T :