The OnePlus 6 was released in the middle of May, and since then it has been approximately 4 months since its officialisation . The Chinese company has the habit of revealing new generations of its products every semester, just as Sony has done for a long time. Thus, we should be close to the arrival of the OnePlus 6T , and as usual, the brand should start to stop manufacturing and sell the current model soon
This all is with a set value of 629 dollars (2596 reais, without the addition of national taxes), which is the traditional price of the version with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. That is, the person is taking the accessories for free in this package.
- Optic AMOLED screen of 6.28 inches with 19: 9 ratio and FullHD + resolution (2280×1080 pixels)
- Snapdragon 845 chipset with 2.8 GHz octa-core CPU and Adreno 630 GPU
- 20 MP + 16 MP rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture and super slow motion support
- 20 MP front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- 6 GB or 8 GB of RAM
- 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB internal storage
- Fingerprint reader
- 3.330 mAh battery
- Resistance to water
- Android 8.1 Oreo with new version of Oxygen OS
Finally, another package is the so-called “Tough & Smooth Bundle”, which has a fixed value of $ 579 (2395 reais), and features a smartphone in the 128GB edition in Mirror Black or Midnight Black, and includes a protective cover carbon finish or OnePlus’ traditional Sandstone.