The model came with top-of-the-line specs, including a 5.99 “screen with Full HD + resolution, 845 Snapdragon processor, variants with 6 GB and 8 GB RAM and 64 or 128 GB internal memory.
One of the highlights of the model is its competitive price, starting at ¥ 2799 (~ $ 1799) , which gave the laptop a high demand in its first sales event, with the initial stock quickly depleting.
The brand did not reveal in how many minutes (or seconds) the Z18 was out of stock, and we do not even know if the model really made such success – can not rule out the possibility that this type of information could be used as a marketing strategy.
Anyway, the next laptop sales event is scheduled for September 18; as of today the red variant of the device, with 8GB / 128GB will be available in pre-sale.
The most expensive model, which costs ¥ 3,599 (~ R $ 2199) will also be available for reservation on September 18.
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and 18: 9 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor and Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM LPDDR4
- 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage UFS 2.1
- Two 16 MP (f / 1.6) + 24 MP (f / 1.6) rear cameras
- Spectra 280 Photo Processor
- Mechanical and digital stabilization with PDAF focus
- 8 MP wide front camera with f / 2.0
- 3.450 mAh battery with NeoCharge 2.5
- Dimensions 148.5 x 72.5 x 8.55 mm
- Android 8.0 Oreo under NubiaUI 6.0 interface
The Nubia Z18 is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here