LG V40 ThinQ is a smartphone that will probably not be shown at IFA 2018. The premiere is to take place later and the last rumors even say about October . MySmartPrice has published the renders of this phone. On them you can see the equipment on each side of the housing. Let’s take a look at it.
LG V40 ThinQ has a screen with a note that can be hidden programmatically. A triple camera appears in the back of the case, which has already appeared in gossip . We see that the lenses are arranged horizontally and the fingerprint reader is located below. There was a headphone connector on board.
The LG V40 ThinQ has not yet revealed to us the complete technical specification. However, some information is already known. We know that the smartphone has a POLED screen with QHD + resolution. Then we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor . The battery will provide a 3300 mAh battery with wireless charging. This is information that XDA-Developers has extracted from software files .
The premiere of LG V40 ThinQ in stores can take place exactly on November 16. This date appears on the renderer we see above. This means that we will wait a bit longer for the new phone. The price for the moment remains a secret, but it is sure that it will not be low. Known technical data of the LG V40 ThinQ can be found below. They are not yet complete.
LG V40 (ThinQ) – specifications
- POLED screen with indentation with QHD + resolution (1440 x 3120 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 4 or 6 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64 GB or more storage space
- microSD memory card reader – no information available
- webcam for video calls and selfie – no details
- dual camera with OIS and wide angle lens
- 3300 mAh battery with wireless charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- Quad DAC
- fingerprint reader
- USB C connector
- Android 9 Pie (?)