LG V40 ThinQ has a big leak. After we’ve seen it on renderings , including those from Onleaks . The telephone technical specification appeared on the network. Some of the information coincides with earlier rumors and it seems that we already know a lot about the new Korean flagship.
The LG V40 ThinQ will get a 6.4-inch POLED screen with an indentation of QHD + resolution. Then we have a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor that will be supported by 6 GB of RAM. 64 or 128 GB of space was allocated to the data. The battery has a capacity of 3300 mAh.
Then we have cameras. LG V40 ThinQ has a total of five lenses . The main sensor 12 Mpix (f / 1.5) is placed on the back of the housing. Then we have a wide-angle lens with a 16 Mpix (f / 1.9) sensor and a 12 Mpix telephoto lens (f2.4). A camera with 8 and 5 megapixel sensors was placed above the screen. Of course, there will also be Quad DAC and Boombox loudspeakers that have arrived on board the G7.
LG V40 ThinQ measures 158.7 x 75.8 x 7.79 mm. The total weight is 169 grams. The source of information does not know if the phone will get Android 9 Pie, but we can safely set it up. The smartphone is supposed to hit store shelves only in November this year. We expect the premieres in October . Known technical data of the LG V40 ThinQ can be found below.
LG V40 ThinQ – specifications
- 6.4 “POLED screen with indentation of QHD + resolution (1440 x 3120 pixels)
- 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor from the Adreno 630 GPU
- 6 GB RAM type LPDDR4
- 64 or 128 GB or more data space
- microSD memory card reader – no information available
- 8 megapixel camera + 5 megapixels for video calling and selfie
- dual camera (12 Mpix f / 1.5 + 16 Mpix f / 1.9 + 12 Mpix f / 2.4)
- 3300 mAh battery with wireless charging
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- Quad DAC
- fingerprint reader
- Boombox speakers
- USB C connector
- Android 9 Pie (?)