This Thursday (6), LG G6 began to be awarded the security package of August this year. So far, the information tells the arrival of the update only in Italy.
The update changes the build to the V20c-AUG-17-2018 and is 135 MB in size. In addition to this month’s patch, no changes were made to the Korean manufacturer’s previous generation flagship. Check the following image:
In Brazil, the smartphone had been upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo in late July this year . However, there is still no installation information for the new firmware in the national variant.
It is worth remembering that the LG G6 has an IPS LCD screen of 5.7 inches with Quad HD + resolution, 4 GB of RAM and versions with 32 or 64 GB of internal storage.
To check if there are any updates available for your device, you need to follow this path: Settings> About device> Software update .
Has your LG G6 even received the latest Android security bundle? Tell us in the space below.
71.9 x 148.9 x 7.9 mm
5.7 inches – 2880×1440 px
- 5.7-inch IPS LCD screen, occupying 78.6% of the front
- HD + Quad Resolution (2880 x 1440 pixels), 564 pixels per inch
- 4GB of RAM
- 32 GB | 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 (MSM8996)
- Eight-core processor running at up to 2.35 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 as graphics card
- Dual 13 MP (29 mm, f / 1.8) + 13 MP (12 mm, f / 2.4) Dual Main Camera
- 5-megapixel front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Suporte a Dolby Vision/HDR10
- Hi-Res Audio System with Quad DAC 32-bit Chip
- Fingerprint reader on the back
- IP68 certified – submersible resistant for 30 minutes up to 1.5 meters, and dust
- Available in black, silver or white
- Dimensions 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm and weight of 163 grams
- 3.300 mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- The LG G6 is available in the Submarine for $ 1,799 . The cost-benefit is average and this is one of the best models in this price range . To see the other 25 offers click here .