Huawei Mate 20 Pro appears in leaks not from today . The smartphone was not shown in Berlin, but at the IFA 2018 the manufacturer confirmed that the premiere will take place in London in mid-October . Meanwhile, one of the employees of the Chinese company walked with this phone after the fair. The prototype was captured in the pictures.
In the Teknofilo website, photos were published, which were made for the user Huawei Mate 20 Pro at IFA 2018. The photos are of poor quality, because zoom was probably used to see more from a further distance. We see that the phone is hidden in a special case that covers, among others screen and most of the back of the case. However, you can see a triple camera.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro actually has a camera that we could see for the first time on the XDA-Developers website. Then also on renderings . We see that the lenses are on a square shaped island with rounded corners. See it yourself in the pictures below. Unfortunately, the details of this camera are not yet known and it is not known exactly what has changed with the P20 Pro camera.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be shown on October 16. Its specification is already partly known . The phone has to get a 6.3-inch screen with a small indentation. Known Huawei Mate 20 Pro technical data, which are based on previous leaks, you will find below.
Huawei Mate 20 (Pro) – specifications
- ~ 6.3-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (2244 × 1080 pixels)
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader
- webcam for video calls and selfie (no details)
- triple camera with LED – no details
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C and headphone connector
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay