Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Mate 20 will be shown in October . Earlier, during the IFA 2018, we will see a Kirin 980 processor that will go under the cover of these phones. Meanwhile, we received confirmation that both smartphone models will debut with the Android 9 Pie system. This is confirmed by the website of the EEC organization.
The EEC already certifies the Huawei Mate 20 Pro smartphones and the Pro model without a note in the name. There you can see information about the Android 9 Pie system, as you can see below. Of course, it will not be pure software, and with the EMUI 9.0 overlay. We know that its official announcement will also take place during the Berlin IFA 2018 fair .
Huawei Mate 20 revealed to us recently the appearance of renderings . We already know how the triple camera was designed at the back of the case. We also got to know the partial technical specification of the telephone. The device will get, in addition to the Kirin 980 processor, a 6.3-inch screen with a small indentation with Full HD + resolution. Then we have 6 GB of RAM or 128 GB of data space.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro is to be a better version of this phone, but for now the exact differences are not known. Apparently, however, you can expect a triple camera in both models. Known technical data can be found below. They are not yet complete.
Huawei Mate 20 (Pro) – specifications
- ~ 6.3-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (2244 × 1080 pixels)
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor
- 6 or 8 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data space
- microSD memory card reader
- webcam for video calls and selfie (no details)
- triple camera – no details
- battery with a capacity of 4200 mAh
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- fingerprint reader
- USB C and headphone connector
- Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 overlay