Huawei Mate 20 Lite has been confirmed by the Polish branch of the manufacturer . We know that the phone will be available in Poland from September. The price is PLN 1599. Recently, the renders appeared on the web, where we could see the smartphone in two colors . Meanwhile, the available colors will be three, which confirms to us the following render published by Evan Blass.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite will be available in the same colors as its predecessor in 2017, which was reportedly the most-preferred phone in Poland in the first half of this year . In addition to the black and golden shade, blue will also appear. This is probably the end and more of the color options will not be.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite revealed a technical specification on the TENAA website. We could see his first pictures there. The device has a 6.3-inch screen with Full HD + resolution. The heart of the phone is the Kirin 710 chip, which is also on the Nova 3i . SoC will be supported by 4 or 6 GB of RAM.
There will also be four cameras. There are 24 and 2 megapixel sensors over the Huawei Mate 20 Lite screen. However, at the back of the casing it is a combination of 20 and 2 megapixel sensors. The battery will provide the battery with a capacity of 3650 mAh. Specifications of the Huawei Mate 20 Lite, which are based on leaks, can be found below.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite – specifications
- 6.3-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 8-core processor
- 4 or 6 GB RAM memory type LPDDR4
- 64 GB or more storage space
- microSD memory card reader – no information available
- 24 + 2 megapixel camera for video calling and selfie
- dual 20 + 2 megapixel camera with LED
- 3650 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS
- LTE modem
- dual SIM
- USB C connector
- fingerprint reader
- 158.3 × 75.3 × 7.6 mm
- 172 grams
- Android 8.1 Oreo with EMUI