Xiaomi published this weekend the invitation to launch the red variant of a new device in India. In the image, the company does not come to give a clue of which would be the device.
Even so, some consumers believe the device is Redmi Note 5 Pro . That’s because his Chinese variant already has that color, which has not yet landed in the land where the cows are sacred .
For now, the company does not comment on the speculation of its consumers. Anyway, the announcement of the device with red color should occur tomorrow at 10 o’clock . So, you do not have to wait long to know if Redmi Note 5 Pro will be the winner of the news.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
75.4 x 158.6 x 8.05 mm
5.99 inches – 2160×1080 px
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD screen
- Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080 pixels) with 18: 9 ratio
- 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of memory for internal storage
- MicroSD card slot
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
- Kryo 260 eight-core processor running at up to 1.8 GHz
- Qualcomm Adreno 509 as graphics card
- 12 MP Dual Fader Camera (f / 2.2, 1.25 μm) + 5 MP (f / 2.0, 1.12 μm)
- 20MP front camera (Smart Beauty 5.0 and Full HD recording at 30 fps)
- Facial (front) and fingerprint reader (back)
- Dual SIM hybrid, microUSB port and standard headphone jack (P2)
- 4G LTE connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, GPS and Bluetooth 4.2
- Dimensions of 158.8 x 75.4 x 8.1 mm and weight of 181 grams
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat under the Xiaomi MIUI 9 interface as operating system
Available in the Indian market in the colors black, blue, gold and pink gold, Redmi Note 5 Pro has prices of $ 214 (~ R $ 892) for the version with 4 GB of RAM and $ 243 (~ R $ 1,013 ) for the model with 6 GB of RAM.
It is worth remembering that Xiaomi also scheduled a launch event, due to take place on Wednesday (05/09), where the company can launch new members of the Redmi 6 line for the Indian market.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is not yet available in Brazilian stores. To be notified when it arrives click here .