As we have seen over the past few weeks, as the end of the year approaches, more information comes out stating not only the existence but details such as design and specifications of the LG V40 , LG’s bet for the line topping market in the second half of 2018.
Now, new records indicate that after receiving its certification from the GCF , the device also passed the FCC, the US commission responsible for dealing with communication issues. As in the previous record, the new certification does not provide details on the technical specifications, serving only to further confirm the existence of the smartphone. Check out the screenshot below.
As we can see above, the model LM-V405UA , along with some variations, was attached to the records of the organ under the identification code ZNFV405UA . Although there is no technical specification or release date in detail, the latest rumors suggest that the device will be made official by the end of October this year.
Still according to those, it seems that the V40 will follow the trend launched by Huawei with the P20 Pro and will come with three rear cameras, two sensors with 12 Megapixels and one with 16 Megapixels. On the front we will probably have a double camera of 8 Megapixels and 5 Megapixels.
Closing the specification set, it is speculated that the device will come with the Snapdragon 845 chipset, 6 GB of RAM, 3,300 mAh battery, variants with 64 GB and 128 GB of internal storage, and a P-OLED screen of 6, 4 inches with 19.5: 9 aspect ratio and HD + Quad resolution. See below for the specifications expected.
- 6.4-inch P-OLED screen in 19.5: 9 aspect ratio with Quad HD +
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Processor
- 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage
- Three rear cameras of 12 MP (f / 1.5), 16 MP (f / 1.9) and 12 MP (f / 2.4)
- Two 8MP and 5MP front-facing cameras
- 3,300 mAh battery with fast charging
- Quad DAC Sound Technology and Stereo Boombox Speakers
- IP68 certification against water and dust
- Dimensions of 158.8 x 75.8 x 7.79 mm
- Weight of 169 grams