The Moto G6 Play arrived in April alongside its brothers Moto G6 and Moto G6 Plus . Despite being the most basic smartphone of this line, it does not fail to impress: it is a great option for those who want a device with screen in 18: 9, a new trend in the market. In addition, its battery life is far superior to that of its brothers thanks to its 4000mAh of capacity.
It leaves the factory with Android Oreo 8.0 and should receive the future version 9 of the open source system, in addition to having internal storage space of 32 GB. Launched at R $ 1,099, today it can already be found for R $ 693 at Kabum , its lowest value since it reached the Brazilian market.
Motorola Moto G6 Play
It is worth mentioning that among the options in its category, the Moto G6 Play is currently the best cost x benefit , and its design also highlights it from other smartphones marketed in this price range.
For those who need a dual-chip device, the good news is that it offers this possibility without the need for the buyer to give up one of their lines for the use of microSD card, since its slot is not hybrid.
Get to know your specifications and see our review soon, as well as videos with other tests and comparisons.
- 5.7 inch IPS LCD screen with HD + resolution (720 x 1440 pixels)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 platform with eight cores up to 1.4 GHz
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3 GB of RAM
- 32 GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13 megapixel main camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions of 154.4 x 72.2 x 8.95 mm and weight of 173 grams
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system under interface customized by Motorola
The Motorola Moto G6 Play is available at Kabum for $ 693 . The cost-benefit is average and this is the best model in this price range . To see the other 135 offers click here .