The new Inspiron 5000 Series Gaming laptop comes in two varieties: AMD or Intel processors. The AMD route is the cheapest way to go with the base configuration only running $637 which is a very impressive price for a gaming capable laptop. The cheapest Inspiron 5000 series gaming laptop with an Intel processor is slightly more expensive at $685, but is also significantly more powerful.
New Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming Laptop Deals
For all configs $699+ use coupon code: 50OFF699
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming i7-7700HQ, GTX 1050, 512 SSD, 16GB — $1,076.99 (list $1,150)
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming i7-7700HQ, GTX 1050, 128GB SSD + 1TB, 8GB — $831.99 (list $950)
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming i5-7300HQ, GTX 1050, 256GB SSD, 8GB — $766.99 (list $850)
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming i5-7300HQ, GTX 1050, 8GB, 1TB HDD — $684.99 (list $800)
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming AMD FX-9830P, RX 460, 12GB, 1TB HDD — $684.99 (list $800)
- Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming AMD A-10 9630P, RX 460, 8GB, 1TB HDD — $636.99 (list $650)
Which configuration of the Intel 5000 Series Gaming Laptop is the best value? Well, that depends on what you’re using this machine for. The most expensive $1,077 configuration has pretty impressive specs with a fast booting 512GB solid state drive and a high end 7th gen Core i7 processor. The highest end configuration of the new 5000 series is a hard-to-beat-price for a productivity laptop, but if gaming is your primary purpose consider buying an Inspiron 7000 series or something else entirely as you can get a better graphics card for your money.
As a budget gaming laptop the base Intel configuration for $685 is a hot buy. Assuming your a gamer on a budget of under $700, the best value we see is the $684.99 priced 5000 series gaming laptop with an Intel Core i5-7300HQ and GeForce GTX 1050 video card. After coupon the price is hard to beat and it’ll significantly out perform the cheapest AMD A-10 equipped machine for $637.